Deviled eggs with a mildly sweet and sour twist.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 tablespoons Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt)
- Paprika (if you can get smoked paprika, it will add a bacony kind of flavor)
- Remove shells from eggs. Slice in half and remove cooked yolks to a small bowl.
- Add vinegar, sugar, Miracle Whip and salt to yolks that have been mashed with a fork. Mix and mash with a spoon or spatula until yolk mixture is as smooth as possible. (If you happen to be making a double batch, a food processor might be more efficient). If eggs are too stiff, add more Miracle Whip to suit your preference.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture back into egg whites. Garnish with paprika if desired.
Keywords: eggs, deviled eggs, deviled egg recipes