Sausage and beef are combined with green chili peppers and cheese for a filling and hearty party dip.
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 can green chili peppers (7 ounce), finely chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 3 pounds Velveeta (I prefer 2% Velveeta)
- Brown onion, sausage and ground beef. Drain.
- Mix in all other ingredients in a crock pot. Heat until cheese is melted and leave on low in pot to serve.
Derinda says she sometimes melts the cheese in the microwave to speed up the process.
Keywords: beef, sausage, nacho cheese dip, rotel tomatoes, velveeta, cheese, parties, tailgaterecipes