Spicy Mango and Cranberry Cream Cheese Appetizer is made up of cream cheese mixed with Gorgonzola, topped with Mango Green Apple Habanero Sauce.
- 1 bottle Mango Green Apple Habanero Sauce by Cookwell Company (See note)
- 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 8-ounce bars cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Combine 1 tablespoon Mango sauce and Gorgonzola with cream cheese using a food processor, mixer, or the back of a spoon and elbow grease. Spoon onto a sheet of plastic wrap and mold into desired shape such as a roll or brick. Chill.
- Blend the remaining bottle of the sauce with the onions and cranberries. Mix well.
- When ready to serve, place cheese on serving plate and cover with sauce, onion, and cranberries.
- Serve with crackers.
Keywords: appetizer recipe, cranberries, parties, snack, Mango Green Apple Habanero Sauce, Gorgonzola cheese