Pepperoni Pizza Dip is a beautiful appetizer with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni layered over cream cheese. Bake it up hot and watch it disappear.
If you are still looking for something to make on Super Bowl Sunday, you’ve come to the right place. Pepperoni Pizza Dip is super easy and will make you beautiful, rich and famous. Well…. maybe not all that. But, I predict people will ask for the recipe. That’s how I got it.
My friend Tammy shared this with me, but it’s not the only reason I will remember her forever. Her last name is the same as my maiden name. She doesn’t spell it right, but I guess it doesn’t matter since she married.
Variations to this recipe abound including the addition of bell peppers, sour cream, and Parmesan cheese, among others. For myself, I added green onions, arranging them so they would be easy for onion haters to sidestep.
- Your favorite crackers. I like Olive Oil & Sea Salt Crackers. The Flatbread Crisps, as seen on the right above, by Townhouse (Kroger brand) are also quite tasty.
- Baby carrots
How to assemble Pepperoni Pizza Dip:
Did you enjoy this recipe? You can help others (and me) by leaving a rating on the recipe card itself underneath the picture. No comment required. Thank you.
Hope to see you again soon!
p.s. Questions? Email me: paula at saladinajar.com.
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices, halved or quartered (I use turkey for less grease)
- 2 green onions, ends removed and thinly sliced.
- Use a food processor or mixer to combine cream cheese with seasonings. Spread cream cheese in a 9-inch glass pie plate or a 9-inch square oven-safe dish. Top with 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella. Drop pizza sauce evenly over cheese, then layer remaining cup of Mozzarella on top of sauce. Arrange pepperoni and chopped green onions on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot with crackers, bagel crisps or thin slices of toasted French bread.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But don't worry. This doesn't change the price you pay.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 162mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g