Sneak Preview: Don’t miss this collection of 12 delicious dessert recipes you will want to make for Valentine’s Day. You’ll also find tips for choosing the right recipe to transport to a party.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for dessert recipes for Valentine’s day? Need something you can whip up in your kitchen to please someone you love? Maybe you want to surprise somebody, thank them, or show your appreciation. Browse these tested recipes for ideas.
Need something to take to a party or an office celebration? Keep reading for some helpful tips on how to choose the best recipe for your situation.
How to choose the best recipes to take to a party:
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have an easy way to transport this recipe?
- Will it still be good if I have to make it the day/night before?
- Does this recipe need to be chilled ahead of time?
- Will there be refrigerator space when I get there if the recipe needs to stay cold?
- Will the food be sitting out for a while? If so, will it still be delicious (and safe) at room temperature?
- Will this recipe still look appetizing after several people have served themselves? Mini-tarts, cookies, nuts, or cupcakes might be good choices for a buffet situation.
It would help if you chose something others besides yourself would like to eat. Unless that is, you want to take it all back home and have a party of one.
I like to take something so delicious that I take an empty plate home. When I make deviled eggs, this is guaranteed. Why do you think that is? Do you have a guaranteed winner in your pocket?
Check out the collection of Valentine’s dessert recipes below for inspiration. You’ll find pink, heart-shaped, fancy, simple, elaborate, and chocolate. Lots of chocolate!
There’s something for all kinds of cooks and all kinds of tastes.
Don’t procrastinate. Valentine’s Day is closer than you think.
If you have questions or suggestions, email me privately to Paula at saladinajar.com. Hope to see you again soon! Paula