Make this smooth, rich, and simple Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe for your Christmas candy/cookie tray. Ask your family to join you and start a
We are so thankful…
My daughter-in-law, Susie, found her way to Texas from the Midwest just like I did.
Our recipe boxes have several recipes in common. This smooth, creamy and mellow Peanut Butter F
A fond memory…
Susie was sick one day while staying with her grandmother when her parents were out of town. So sick, in fact, she couldn’t make it to school. But apparently not so ill that she couldn’t lick the fudge pan clean. It was a fun day she still remembers fondly.
Are you a smooth or crunchy peanut butter fan?
No matter. You can use either in this simple recipe
If you make this and enjoy the recipe, it would help me and others if you would return to this post and leave a rating (on the recipe card itself underneath the picture). Although always appreciated, no comment is required. Thank you for visiting! Paula
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter (we also like crunchy)
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cook sugar and milk in a large saucepan to soft ball. Take off heat.
- Working quickly, add peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and vanilla to the sugar/milk mixture in the large saucepan. Mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8 square baking dish and let cool.
- Cut into squares and store in tins to keep fresh.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 112mg Carbohydrates: 34g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 27g Protein: 5g