Easy Rosemary-Parmesan Focaccia is a cinch to mix and knead in a bread machine. It’s a great recipe for beginning bread-bakers.
Don’t feel left out if you don’t have a bread machine, this flavorful focaccia can easily be made by hand or with a stand mixer.
My Favorite Pizza Dough Recipe makes another appearance today disguised as Easy Rosemary-Parmesan Focaccia. This recipe is even easier than making pizza dough.
How to use a bread machine to bake this recipe:
Again, I recommend using a bread machine only to mix and knead the dough. Bake in your regular oven.
Trust me, this isn’t a difficult recipe.
Have you tried to make bread before and it wasn’t what you hoped? I get it. The whole process can be intimidating. Throw a bread machine into the mix and things can go downhill fast.
Let me encourage you to give it another try.
I’ll hold your hand. Get out your bread machine (or stand mixer or just do it by hand) and let’s get started. If you have a question or problem, just shoot me an email.
How do I serve Focaccia?
Rosemary-Parmesan Focaccia is terrific with pasta. Use a pizza cutter to cut wedges just like you would cut a pizza.
Also good for sandwiches. Split the focaccia in half horizontally. Toasting is optional.
Posts Related to Bread Machine Rosemary Parmesan Focaccia:
- 6 Bread Machine Secrets for Beginners
- My Favorite Pizza Dough
- Steakhouse Orange Rolls From Your Bread Machine
- My Favorite Dinner Rolls–The Original Recipe
If you make this recipe and enjoy it, consider helping other readers and me by returning to this post. Leave a rating on the recipe card itself underneath the picture. Although always appreciated, comments aren’t required. Thank you for visiting! Paula
- 1 cup water, warm
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 t. bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine in order given. Run the dough cycle. Take bread out of machine and place on floured board. Divide in half and form into two smooth balls. Let rest approximately 10 minutes.
- Spray deep dish pizza pan with olive oil. Or you can brush bottom of pan with olive oil. Place dough in pan and flatten with your finger tips. (Using a roller will tend to compact your crust.)
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, then approximately 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary and freshly ground pepper. Sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan Cheese on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But don't worry. This doesn't change the price you pay.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 267mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g