With only 4 ingredients (pepper doesn’t count), you won’t even need a recipe after making Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce the first time. Furthermore, your guests are going to feel extra blessed when you bring this gorgeous entree to the table.
Wait! Forget about guests. I’ve made this recipe for just the two of us many times on a weeknight. Leftovers are a treat.
Consider yourself warned about the come-hither aroma wafting from your oven as this bakes. I promise you. Every man, woman, and child within whiffing distance of your kitchen will be begging for a sample. The bacon combined with raspberry chipotle sauce and pork makes for an exquisite sweet, salty, smoky flavor.
About the cream cheese stuffing:
Consider the cream cheese a built-in condiment. The contrast between the mild and creamy cheese, the crispy bacon, and the sweet and spicy sauce will have your taste-buds begging for more.
A big thanks to my friend Scooter, of Scooter’s Spaghetti fame, who shared this recipe with me a couple of weeks ago. My husband went crazy for it.
I recently served it to my sister who was in town from Alabama with her husband, and they also pronounced it a winner. I hope you and the people at your dinner table will enjoy it, too.
Tips For Making Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Cover your pan or baking dish with foil (include the sides).
You’ll thank me when it comes time to do the dishes.
Don’t use thick-sliced bacon.
Thin bacon gets nice and crispy which is what you want. If you live near a Braum’s store, you might try their thin bacon. It cooks up beautifully. (It also microwaves nicely for a BLT.)
In regard to the amount of raspberry chipotle sauce.
I didn’t specify an amount in the recipe. Go sparingly if you don’t like a lot of spicy heat. Be generous if you do. Serve with extra sauce on the side if you live in Texas. I have only tried Fischer and Wieser raspberry chipotle sauce because I’ve been told it’s the best.
The recipe as written serves 3-4 carnivores.
It can be easily doubled, tripled, or more.
Put your dinner over the top by serving homemade slider buns to make miniature sandwiches.
How to assemble Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce:
(If you prefer, watch the video above.)
If you make this and enjoy the recipe, it would help me and others if you would return to this post and leave a rating (on the recipe card itself underneath the picture). Although always appreciated, no comment is required. Thanks so much! Paula
- 4 slices bacon (not thick sliced)
- 1 pork tenderloin, 1 to 1-1/2 pound
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Half of a 15.75 ounce bottle of raspberry chipotle sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cover small cookie sheet or shallow baking dish or pan with foil, preferably non-stick. Be sure foil goes up and over the sides with no seams. You will thank me when it comes time for clean-up.
- Lay 4 slices of bacon on cookie sheet with space the width of bacon between each strip. See picture above.
- Carefully trim any fat or silverskin from tenderloin.
- Butterfly tenderloin down the middle, cutting about 3/4 of the way through the meat. Lay it out on top of bacon.
- Place cream cheese down the middle. Cover with raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Fold tenderloin back up so that cream cheese is enveloped and wrap tenderloin with bacon. Tuck the ends under. Use extra bacon if necessary to cover tenderloin.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Baste entire bacon-wrapped tenderloin with enough raspberry chipotle sauce to cover but not so much that it drips excessively onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in 300 degree F oven for 2-3 hours. Begin checking at 2 or even before if your tenderloin is small and/or your bacon is really thin. Bacon should be well-cooked and evenly browned all over.
- After removing from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But don't worry. This doesn't change the price you pay.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 servings Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 260 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 56mg Sodium: 440mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 8g Sugar: 8g Protein: 13g
Crazy about bacon??? Check out these posts: