With only 4 ingredients (pepper doesn’t count), you won’t even need a recipe after making Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce the first time. The spicy sauce combined with the cream cheese filling adds up to a winner on your dinner table.
Consider yourself warned about the come-hither aroma wafting from your oven as this bakes. I promise you. Every man, woman, and child within whiffing distance of your kitchen will be begging for a sample.
A big thanks to my friend Scooter, of Scooter’s Spaghetti fame, who shared this recipe with me a few weeks ago. My husband went crazy for it.
I recently served this stuffed tenderloin to my sister who was in town from Alabama with her husband. They pronounced it a winner. I hope you and the people at your dinner table will enjoy it, too.
Why the cream cheese filling?
Consider the cream cheese a built-in condiment. The contrast between the mild and creamy cheese, the crispy bacon, and the sweet and spicy sauce will have your taste-buds begging for more.
The bacon combined with raspberry chipotle sauce and pork makes for an exquisite sweet, salty, smoky flavor.
Tips for Making Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Cover your pan or baking dish with foil (include the sides).
You’ll thank me when it comes time to do the dishes.
Don’t use thick-sliced bacon.
Thin bacon gets nice and crispy which is what you want. If you live near a Braum’s store, you might try their thin bacon. It cooks up beautifully. (It also microwaves nicely for a BLT.)
In regard to the amount of raspberry chipotle sauce.
I didn’t specify an amount in the recipe. Go sparingly if you don’t like a lot of spicy heat. Be generous if you do. Serve with extra sauce on the side if you live in Texas. I have only tried Fischer and Wieser raspberry chipotle sauce because I’ve been told it’s the best.
The recipe as written serves 3-4 carnivores.
It can be easily doubled, tripled, or more.
Put your dinner over the top by serving homemade slider buns to make miniature sandwiches.
How To Assemble Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
(If you prefer, watch the video above.)
Crazy about bacon?
Pin the picture below to save for later.
Did you try this recipe and enjoy it? Consider helping other readers (and me) by returning to this post. Leave a rating on the recipe card itself underneath the picture. Although always appreciated, comments aren’t required.
If you have a question or tip to share, please leave it in the regular comments after the recipe so I can answer back. Or, email me privately: paula at saladinajar.com.
Thank you for visiting!
- 4 slices bacon (not thick sliced)
- 1 pork tenderloin, 1 to 1-1/2 pound
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Half of a 15.75 ounce bottle of raspberry chipotle sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cover small cookie sheet or shallow baking dish or pan with foil, preferably non-stick. Be sure foil goes up and over the sides with no seams. You will thank me when it comes time for clean-up.
- Lay 4 slices of bacon on cookie sheet with space the width of bacon between each strip. See picture above.
- Carefully trim any fat or silverskin from tenderloin.
- Butterfly tenderloin down the middle, cutting about 3/4 of the way through the meat. Lay it out on top of bacon.
- Place cream cheese down the middle. Cover with raspberry chipotle sauce.
- Fold tenderloin back up so that cream cheese is enveloped and wrap tenderloin with bacon. Tuck the ends under. Use extra bacon if necessary to cover tenderloin.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Baste entire bacon-wrapped tenderloin with enough raspberry chipotle sauce to cover but not so much that it drips excessively onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake in 300 degree F oven for 2-3 hours. Begin checking at 2 or even before if your tenderloin is small and/or your bacon is really thin. Bacon should be well-cooked and evenly browned all over.
- After removing from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow to rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But don't worry. This doesn't change the price you pay.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 servings Serving Size: 1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 56mgSodium: 440mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 8gSugar: 8gProtein: 13g